- SKU: MDP2DP-ADP
- Barcode (EAN): 9350784015402
- Card Reader: No
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Physical Characteristics: Colour: Black ABS | Dimension: 75.6 (l) x 37.8(w) x 15.5(h) mm | Weight: 55gm
- Resolution: Up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz
- Input: Mini DisplayPort Male x 1
- Output: DisplayPort Female x 2
The ALOGIC Mini DisplayPort to Dual DisplayPort 1.2 Adapter lets you to connect two 4K displays - 30Hz simultaneously to a computer enabled with Mini DisplayPort output. When using a DisplayPort 1.1 video card the MST hub will act as a splitter, automatically mirroring your video source across all displays. This adapter is compliant with DP 1.2 specifications
Dual 4K@30Hz Monitors Simultaneously
The adapter allows you to connect two 4K - 30 Hz monitors running simultaneously in either extend or mirror mode for maximum productivity. The extra screen lets you display different applications on separate monitors at the same time for editing videos, creating CAD drawings or reviewing medical imagery.
Universally compatible with the existing monitors
The adapter allows you to connect displays with different inputs such as HDMI, VGA or DVI by using suitable convertors.