ALOGIC warrants the product to be free of defects in design, materials, assembly and craftsmanship for the warranty period stated in the product features and from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. Evidence of original purchase will be required to obtain warranty service.
In the event that a defect, malfunction or failure occurs or is discovered during the warranty period, ALOGIC will repair or replace, at its option, the products which in the reasonable judgment of ALOGIC are deemed defective. All transportation costs shall be borne by the owner and the risk of loss shall be upon the party initiating the transportation.
ALOGIC does not warrant its products from defects or damages arising from misuse, abuse, alteration, or normal wear and tear. Any change to the warranty term is at the discretion of ALOGIC.
For ALOGIC products that come with lifetime warranty or “limited Lifetime Warranty” ALOGIC honors the warranty for the lifetime of the original purchaser, subject to providing the proof of purchase.
To make a warranty claim contact or visit your place of purchase or contact ALOGIC on 1300 760 989 or email email@example.com for information about where to send your product. You are responsible for all transport, shipping and product inspection costs associated with making a claim
Our warranties are offered in addition to the statutory rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other applicable Australian consumer protection laws,
The following text is prescribed under the Australian Consumer Law. It summarises the rights that a ‘consumer’ has against a ‘supplier’ of goods under the consumer guarantee provisions of that Law. You may have different consumer guarantee rights or remedies under the Australian Consumer Law as against a manufacturer of goods. See www.accc.gov.au for further details.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
LIMITATION OF LIABILLITY
In no event shall the liability of ALOGIC and its affiliated companies (or their officers, directors, employees or agents) for any damages (whether direct or indirect, special, punitive, incidental, consequential, or otherwise), loss of profits, loss of business, or any pecuniary loss, arising out of or related to the use of the product exceed the actual price paid for the product.
ALOGIC warrants that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If you feel your ALOGIC product is faulty and requires replacement, please contact us filling out the Support Request Form. Once we have verified your issue, you will receive a case number before proceeding further.
You will be asked to provide the following during this process:
- Your contact details
- The part number (also known as item code) of your ALOGIC product
- A detailed description of the problem and images to support your claim
- If you have spoken to us before, your case number
If it is determined that your item is faulty, you may proceed as per below depending on original place of purchase for the product.
FOR PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM A RETAILER/RESELLER
- ALOGIC cannot not process replacements or refunds directly to the customer for products purchased from a retailer/reseller. Please contact the retailer/reseller you bought the product from for a replacement or refund if the product is faulty.
- Items purchased at authorised retailer/reseller need to be returned to their original place of purchase.
- Should the retailer/reseller no longer exist or be unreachable, or should the product be out of stock, please contact us by filling out the Support Request Form.
ALOGIC can still assist you with any technical help and support regarding your ALOGIC product and you can contact us directly by the below means:
- Self Help knowledge base: A knowledge base of user guides, FAQs, and how-to videos
- Find Us on Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Please contact us by filling out the Support Request Form
FOR PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM ALOGIC.CO
- To initiate a return for a faulty product, please fill out the Support Request Form at the link: and a member of our Support Team will get in touch to process your request further. Please allow for up to 48 hrs after submitting the form for us to process and reply to your request.
- If you have not heard from us in 48 hrs after submitting the form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your return request has been authorised, we will issue you a Return Authorisation Document. Please return the product as per the instruction in the email sent to you enclosed with the Return Authorisation Document.
- You are responsible for payment of return postage.
- Once your return is received and assessed, we will notify you the outcome of the assessment by email.
- You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced once your request has been assessed and approved.