With fast convenient wireless charging just a touch away, you’ll never need to worry about running empty on the road again.
1. Loosen and remove the nut on the rear of the car mount. Place the nut over the ball of the air vent mount, then click the ball into the back of the car mount.
2. Tighting the nut to secure the two parts together.
3. Rotate the dial on the air vent mount counter-clockwise to extend the hook.
4. Insert the hook into your airvent, and rotate the dial clockwise to secure the hook.
Note, this product is not compatible with many round air vent styles. See image above.
1. Unscrew the cap from the back of your Matrix Car Mount. Slide it over the dashboard mount's ball-socket joint.
2. Push the ball-socket into the back of your Matrix Car Mount. You'll hear a pop when it's securely in. Tighten the connection by rotating the cap.
Once attached, secure this to your Dashboard or Windshield:
1. Place the suction cup against a clean, flat, dry surface.
2. Press down the rear clasp to lock the mount in place.
3. With the other clasp in the upright position, move the arm into place.
4. Close this clasp to lock the arm into place.
Our 30W USB-C + USB-A Rapid Power Car Charger is a great way to power a Matrix Car Charger and another accessory.
Simply slot your power bank into the car mount to recharge your power bank at the same time as your phone, without the hassle of dealing with cables.
This wireless charging pad is a compact, 15W MagSafe-compatible Qi charger and can be used slotted into the dock/car mount, or by itself if plugged into a USB-C power source.
The Matrix 5,000mAh Wireless Power Bank has two additional features:
1. A 5,000mAh battery to recharge devices without a power source
2. The ability to charge other devices using via its USB-C port, using battery power.
So, while the charging pad can only charge one MagSafe-compatible device and needs to be connected to a power source (USB-C or a Matrix dock), the Power Bank can provide on-the-go charging without being plugged in.
They can deliver power at speeds up to 15W.
Almost all modern Android phones that support wireless charging use Qi, and can charge with Matrix.
Samsung Galaxy S7 or later
Samsung Note 5 or later
Samsung Galaxy Z/Flip and Fold
Google Pixel 3 or later
To use a Qi-charging phone with a Matrix magnetic charger, you will need to attach the included Magnetic Support Ring onto the back of your phone or case.
To make this as easy as possible, Matrix chargers include an alignment tool with measurements for the most popular Android phones, to ensure the ring correctly aligns your phone to its optimal charging position.
The Matrix Magnetic Charging Dock also features a second, flat Qi-charging cradle which can charge a Qi-compatible phone at a speed of 5W.
The Matrix Wireless Power Bank and Magnetic Charging Dock also support 7.5W wired charging over a USB-C cable for phones that do not support wireless charging.
a. MagSafe-compatible cases or;
b. Cases less than 4mm thick
Using a case thicker than 4mm without in-built MagSafe-compatibility is likely to interfere with wireless charging and your phone's adherence to the carger.
Attaching the Magnetic Ring included with Matrix Products to your case may improve magnetic and charging reliability, however this is not recommended for cases with metal components, as these may overheat during charging.
Double check your phone is compatible with either Qi or MagSafe charging. If it doesn’t support these styles of wireless charging, it won’t work with Matrix.
If using a Matrix Power Bank, check if the power bank is charged by pressing the top button. If no LEDs light up, you need to recharge your Power Bank.
Remove your phone from the charger and remove your phone from the charger and reattach it, ensuring the centre of your phone aligns with the ring on the charging pad.
Ensure your Matrix magnetic charging pad, charging dock or car charger is plugged into a power source of at least 20w via its rear/bottom USB-C cable.
If your phone is in a case, try removing it. Cases thicker than 4mm can interfere with wireless charging.
Matrix Magnetic Chargers have a number of safety features that can disable charging in case of danger. To ensure one of these is not interfering with operation:
Check that there are no other objects on the charging surface, especially ones between the phone and charger. Objects not designed for MagSafe charging may heat up during the charging process and damage the charger or your phone. When detected, the charger switches off.
Ensure your phone does not contain small metallic elements, such as foil logos. These may overheat during charging and damage the case, phone and charger.