- SKU: UCANCHD
- Barcode (EAN): 9350784019691
- Host Connection Technology: USB-C
- Operating System: Mac (Apple), iPad OS (Apple), Windows (Microsoft), Chrome OS (Google)
- 4K: Yes
- USB Port: 1
- Card Reader: No
- Video Outputs: HDMI
- Docking Station Type: Ultra Portable
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Laptop Charging: 60W
- Physical Characteristics: Product Dimensions: 76mm (L) x 37mm (W) x 10mm (H) |Colour: Space Grey |Weight (product): 22gms | Materials: Aluminium and ABS with rubber coating
- Input: USB-C
- Output: 1 x 4K HDMI (30Hz) | 1 x USB-A (USB 2.0) with 480 Mbps data transfer rate |1 x 3.5mm Headphone jack | 1 x USB-C with Power Delivery (60W)
The ALOGIC USB-C Anchor HDMI Hub is engineered with all the essential ports to provide you with the most popular digital connectivity options allowing you to unlock your device's full potential. The dock features 4K HDMI (30Hz), USB-C Power Delivery (60W), USB-A (USB 2.0) and a 3.5mm AUX audio port to enhance your device's functionalities.
Compact and Portable
The compact, minimal and lightweight design of the Anchor Card Reader Hub is user-friendly for handheld use, as part of any workspace and is the perfect travel companion fitting easily into any bag or pocket. Crafted from aluminium and soft touch ABS the Anchor Card Reader Hub is highly durable, scratch-resistant and is designed to complement your device. Available in Space Grey to match your iPad Pro/MacBook Pro/Air, the dock becomes an extension of your device.
Secure it with the Anchor Grip
The Anchor HDMI Hub is fitted with an "˜Anchor Grip' that strengthens the connection between the hub and your device giving you the peace of mind when connecting multiple downstream cables. It can be removed, or the orientation flipped with normal use and so will suit most devices with USB-C outlets on either the left or right side.
Plug and Play
The ALOGIC USB-C Anchor HDMI Hub has been equipped with a Plug and Play design to make the user experience as simple and efficient as possible. With this feature, you can expand your device's capabilities without any additional driver or software installation, simply plug the dock in and go.