- SKU: UCANCCR
- Barcode (EAN): 9350784019707
- Host Connection Technology: USB-C
- Operating System: Mac (Apple), iPad OS (Apple), Windows (Microsoft), Chrome OS (Google)
- USB Port: 1
- Card Reader: Yes
- Docking Station Type: Ultra Portable
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Laptop Charging: 60W
- Physical Characteristics: Product Dimensions: 76mm (L) x 37mm (W) x 10mm (H) | Colour: Space Grey | Weight (product): 22gms | Materials: Aluminium and ABS with rubber coating
- Input: USB-C
- Output: 1 x USB-A (USB 2.0) with 480Mbps data transfer rate,1 x SD and micro SD card reader, 1 x 3.5mm Headphone jack, 1 x USB-C with Power Delivery (60W)
The ALOGIC USB-C Anchor Card Reader Hub is engineered with all the essential ports to provide you with the most popular digital connectivity options allowing you to unlock your iPad Pro/MacBook Pro/Air's full potential. The dock features SD and Micro SD card reader, USB-C Power Delivery (60W), USB-A (USB 2.0), and a 3.5mm AUX audio port to enhance your iPad's functionalities.
Compact and Portable
The compact, minimal and lightweight design of the Anchor Card Reader Hub is user-friendly for handheld use, as part of any workspace and is the perfect travel companion fitting easily into any bag or pocket. Crafted from aluminium and soft touch ABS the Anchor Card Reader Hub is highly durable, scratch-resistant and is designed to complement your device. Available in Space Grey to match your iPad Pro/MacBook Pro/Air, the dock becomes an extension of your device.
Secure it with the Anchor Grip
The Anchor Card Reader Hub is fitted with an "˜Anchor Grip' that strengthens the connection between the Hub and your device giving you peace of mind when connecting multiple downstream cables. It can be removed, or the orientation flipped with normal use and so will suit most devices with USB-C outlets on either the left or right side
Plug and Play
The ALOGIC USB-C Anchor Card Reader Hub has been equipped with a Plug and Play design to make the user experience as simple and efficient as possible. With this feature, you can expand your iPad Pro's capabilities without any additional driver or software installation, simply plug the dock in and go.